Tuesday, February 20, 2007

An ode to locomotion

I suppose if a lost commuter pass is any way to judge reality then I am thankful. Heck, I'm thankful anyway.

If you said a prayer for me to get my pass back, then you should know the answer to that prayer is snuggly tucked in my pocket (I thought clutching it in my fist for toooo long was a bit uncouth).

While I am relieved , I must admit I feel some disappointment that, among the 48,000 Americans living in Japan, there isn't one more living in my part of town, commuting the same way to work, the same age as me, and who's first and last name starts with the same letters as mine. Oh yeah, and who coincidently lost his commuter pass on the same morning as I did. Well, really, I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Anywho, I got my pass back!!! Woo-hoo! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us